Technical Support Engineer - StorageSao Paulo, Brazil
Data de publicação 19/11/2020
Technical Support Engineer - Storage
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Technical Support Engineer on our Technical Support Enterprise team in São Paulo, Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Engineer, you possess a proven aptitude for learning new technologies and constantly progressing your expertise, in a proactive, self-driven manner. You’ll be highly analytical and methodical while working to solve product and network problems of medium to high complexity. As part of this customer-facing role, you will work closely with our Engineering team and impact product development.
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Excellent communication skills, first-rate customer focus and work ethics.
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures.
- Storage solution experience, knowledge in SAN solutions concepts and Networking.
- OS Knowledge (Linux, AIX and Windows) and Virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and des build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.
Estrutura de cargos: Engenharia Graduados Suporte-técnico Job ID: R076675
- Principal Back End Software Engineer - Dell Finance Services Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/11/26
- Técnico de Processos (Especialista de Controle de Qualidade) Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/11/25
- Senior Advisor, Sales Comp Operations , Brasil 2020/11/25
- Salesforce Senior Software Engineer - Dell Finance Services Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/11/23
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities