Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo)Localização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 06/10/2021
Senior Systems Engineer | Sales Engineering
The Unstructured Data Solutions Division of Dell EMC pioneer innovations within their product lines which meet the needs of Scale-Out File/Object, Software Defined Storage, and Converged Infrastructure. Our unique business value is the ability to reduce storage costs, increase workflow productivity, increase IT operating leverage, and unlock new revenue potential for our customers.
We seek professionals who have a true passion for technology, who take charge and make an impact solving customer needs. Specifically, we seek a Pre-Sales Engineer to service accounts as part of our Isilon/ECS Specialist Systems Engineer (SE) Team. The Pre-Sales Engineer is a highly technical professional possessing in-depth knowledge of the storage industry as well as specialized knowledge of the UNIX and Windows File Systems and the IP networking environment.
Join us as a Senior Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in São Paulo/Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise pertaining to Ethernet based storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, object based solutions, and competitive storage offerings in the NAS/Object product space. The Pre-Sales Engineer is a partner in the sales process contributing heavily to the creation of sales strategy and tactics. Emphasis is placed on Scale-Out NAS and Scale-Out Object targeting the creation of a Data Lake creating a file repository as well as an Analytics environment within a Hadoop infrastructure.
- Build and lead relationships for highly sophisticated customer accounts
- Develop technical solutions to customer business issues including and identifying new technologies or technologies outside of Dell EMC products and solutions
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our products and solutions, and deliver impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configurations within the customer’s environment
- Perform advanced systems integration and provide technical expertise to design and implement the solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience supporting the sale of enterprise storage, networking, or systems solutions to large enterprise accounts and data centers
- Understanding of the architecture, design and implementation of multi-tiered storage solutions
- Knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures
- Specialized knowledge of UNIX OS, NFS file systems and UNIX distributed network environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SMB and CIFS file systems
- Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS) solutions
- NAS and Object based solutions competitive to Dell EMC
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: October 15t, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities