Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades, clientes e membros de nossa equipe durante o COVID-19, clique aqui.
Senior Front End Software Engineer – Design SystemEldorado Do Sul, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Data de publicação 06/10/2020
Senior Front End Software Engineer – Design System
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Design Language System in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. Working at the cutting edge, you will design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
You will masterly debug the hairiest problems that the team encounters. You will lead the conversations internally about the direction of significant areas of the technology, drives wide-team consensus to the adoption of this direction, and uses this direction to inspire engineers. In this role, you will act as a role model and mentor to every technical member of the team.
- Create design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers
- Masterly debugs the hairiest problems that the team encounters
- Converts product requirements into technical solutions
- Leads the conversations internally about the direction of significant areas of the technology, drives wide-team consensus to the adoption of this direction, and uses this direction to inspire engineers
- Acts as a role model and mentor to every technical member of the team
- Moderate experience in the IT industry, BA/BS in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with UX/UI (User Experience/User Interface) or working closely with UX (User Experience) teams
- Capable of designing the core architecture which other engineers will design around
- Experience with software/coding/IT software.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 23 October 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to driving human progress. Through our reach, technology and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. Cultivating inclusion is one of the key areas of our social impact goals for 2030.
• By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women.
• By 2030, 95% of our employees will participate in annual foundational learning on key topics such
as unconscious bias, harassment, microaggression and privilege.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Estrutura de cargos: Engenharia Graduados Tecnologia-da-informação---TI Job ID: R074227
- Global Senior Engineer (Hyper-Converged and Cloud Solutions) Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/10/22
- Storage Support Engineer – Unified Storage Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/10/21
- Quality Assurance Engineer 2 Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/10/21
- Technical Support Engineer - Backup Solutions , Brasil; Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/10/21
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities