Financial Controller Sr AdvisorLocalização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Outros locais: Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 15/09/2021
Financial Analysis Senior Advisor
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Financial Analysis team in Remote - Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Senior Advisor, you will work with highly skilled account teams to provide planning support for a business unit, including financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports and variance review of actual and planned results.
This person will work as a Finance Controller and be responsible for driving Sales quota planning for our Brazil Small Business team. This business is the acquisition engine for corporate customers at Dell Technologies, a fast growing business and an important profit pool for the company. This role reports to a Finance Senior Manager, supporting local and Global Business Partners. The main responsibilities are:
- Managing the quarterly Sales quota process from beginning phases through to quota roll out to the Sales team at the beginning of each quarter
- Work with Sales teams to gather needed inputs into the quota planning process, including team alignment responsibilities, tenure productivity, and quarterly plan goals and targets
- Manage comp exceptions process and review business attainment and rep quota attainment parity
- Work with Compensation team to ensure proper loading of quotas and payout of reps
- Other ad-hoc activities, including but not limited to special projects and various business case analysis
- Executive communication skills, storytelling & influencing
- Ability to balance the big picture with getting into the details
- Controllership skills
- Strong financial / business acumen
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Ability to evaluate financial processes/models/templates & simplify/automate
- Ability to engage cross functionally with various business partners
- Results driven and self- driven. Able to learn and think on the fly.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Teams & Excel (advanced)
- The candidate will have a degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related areas with 5+ years of professional experience, MBA or equivalent preferred but not required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 26th July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Finança Job ID: R135549
- Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Software Engineer Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo) São Paulo, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Analyst Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities