Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor)Localização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Data de publicação 06/10/2021
Senior Field Marketing Advisor
Brazil - RS
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Senior Field Marketing Advisor on our Marketing team in Eldorado do Sul to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Field Marketing Advisor, you will lead the development and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
• Work with Corporate Communications teams and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences
• Determine the most effective segment or vertical sales tools and drive usage to improve sales efficiency, providing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions
• Execute creative product launches at the local level, working with cross-functional teams and adapting programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback
• Provide innovative inputs into events strategy, including recommending events, budget allocation and proposed themes
• Design product launches and new messaging in fresh, simple, compelling, innovative and differentiated terms; inspiring all partners
Additional Role Details:
- Support for Brazil Small Business segment
- Experience with ISG portfolio and SB market
- Own regional Cycle Plan for ISG
- Provide Annual Operational Plan inputs
- Responsible for building business case for campaign and promo roadmap
- SB ISG focal point & close interaction with CoC, D&S, Pricing, Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales & Merch
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Experience as a technology field marketing specialist with an outstanding history of success
• Experience working with sophisticated and multiple technologies across a range of industries
• Bachelors’ degree
• Additional languages
Individual Contributor I8
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: October 08, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Graduados Remotos Job ID: R136927
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities