Salesforce Product Manager AdvisorLocalização primária: Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Outros locais: Remote - Brazil (Rio De Janeiro); Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul); Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo); Rio De Janeiro, Brazil; Sao Paulo, Brazil
Data de publicação 14/09/2021
Product Management Advisor – IT
To drive innovation in product development at Dell Technologies, we need forward-thinking people on our IT Product Management team. As part of this team, we devise product and solution strategies and product roadmaps, and look to the market for opportunities to make sure our offerings maximize profitability and remain competitive.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Product Manager – Advisor on our Digital Services – Services Delivery – Professional Services & Deploy team in Brazil.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Product Management Senior Analyst, you will be driving all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. You will work with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Advisors, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
• Provide analysis in support of new product offerings, including features, cost and driving peripheral requirements for the product platforms
• Support requirements gathering and provide management support
• Support the preparation of external and internal product events
• Ensure consistency and adherence to Dell Technologies standards, processes, and policies for all projects
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of experience in a professional role
• Solid understanding of technology relating to design, testing and quality
• Strong understanding of business goals and objectives relating to customer use cases and solutions
• Knowledge of competitor products
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Tecnologia-da-informação---TI Vendas Job ID: R132486
- Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Software Engineer Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo) São Paulo, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Analyst Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities