Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades durante o COVID-19, leia a mensagem de Michael Dell.
Presales System Engineer - PortugalLisbon, Portugal
Data de publicação 09/06/2020
Presales System Engineer - Portugal
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions.
From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Presales System Engineer on our Presales team in Lisbon.
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As a Systems Engineer, you will analyze and design technology solutions, and provide technical expertise in support of Presales activities:
- Assists with the development of the technical aspects of sales campaigns based on Storage solutions.
- Assists with solution configuration by leveraging technical expertise and other resources (Dell EMC Knowledge bases, Dell EMC Specialists, Dell EMC Shared Services, other role-specific tools).
- Participates in qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Supports analysis of customer’s business objectives. Gathers information from customers that enable the Presales team to devise a proposed solution.
- Builds Dell capabilities, cultures & values: customer orientation, winning together, results, integrity and innovation
- Passion for technology and sales, ability to learn Dells technologies, products and Services and align these products and services to customer needs
- Drive for results and to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and used to teamwork.
- High English level is mandatory
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Engenharia Vendas Pre-Sales Presales-System-Engineer Job ID: R065891