Medico do Trabalho (Labor Doctor)Hortolandia, Brazil
Data de publicação 01/04/2021
Medico do Trabalho (Labor Doctor)
Hortolândia / SP
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Occupational physician on our EHS team in Hortolândia.
Our people are the power behind ground-breaking technology. Taking care of them matters to us. That’s why, as well as managing initial medical care, healthcare screening, health education and records, our Occupational Health team is responsible for implementing workplace ergonomics & program solutions. Crucially, they deliver a range of health & wellness training programs, as well as recommending corrective action if environmental, health and safety hazards are identified. They also work closely with HR on case management and monitoring medical leave. Put simply, they make Dell a healthier place.
Promote health and wellness through support of local events and onsite committees
Prevent work-related accidents, injuries & illness health
- Be able to organize and manage the ergonomics actions
- Conduct actions to reduce absenteeism
- High proactive performance on procedure, legal requirements and documentations
- Fluent English
- Ergonomics qualification
- CRM active and ANAMT Registration
- Specialization in Occupational Medicine
- Preparation of technical reports
- Evaluation people with disabilities to hire
- Good communication
- Proficiency with word processing, presentations, reports and spreadsheet applications
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a part in championing safer, healthier working at a company devoted to human progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 30 March 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Estrutura de cargos: Graduados Facilities Job ID: R089992
- Principal Software Engineer - IT , Brasil 2021/05/11
- Engenheiro de Software de TI - Remoto Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/05/10
- Principal Software Engineer - IT Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil; São Paulo, Brasil; Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/05/10
- Senior Java Software Engineer Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil; Rio de Janeiro, Brasil; Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil; São Paulo, Brasil 2021/05/10
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities