Talent Pool - Senior Product DesignerEldorado Do Sul, Brazil, Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 19/11/2020
Talent Pool - Senior Product Designer
Join us as a user experience Designer on our team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. Partnering closely with design and front-end engineering leadership, this role will help define the vision for the Design System, the roadmap to get there, and work closely with engineering teams to deliver on the concept.
You will build intuitive, beautiful, and meaningful products. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams across the globe to create experiences for challenging problems. You must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings.
- Translate and evolve the existing design system.
- Closely collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to identify product goals and vision.
- Partner with user experience researchers to talk directly with customers to understand the user needs, goals, and motivations.
- Conceptualize and define a design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals. Provide detailed end-end workflows, and user flows illustrating the solution.
- Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations, and formal usability testing with end-users.
- Good skills defining and analyzing user flows and workflows.
- Storytelling - the ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions.
- A strong leader and a proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Possess a very high level of comfort in working with developers in the presentation layer (for example, HTML, CSS).
- 3+ years of experience in user experience and interaction design for complex web applications or services.
- Experience with user research is a plus.
- Strong prototyping skills desired.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 de Janeiro de 2021.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Graduados Tecnologia-da-informação---TI Job ID: R077006
- Principal Back End Software Engineer - Dell Finance Services Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/11/26
- Técnico de Processos (Especialista de Controle de Qualidade) Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/11/25
- Senior Advisor, Sales Comp Operations , Brasil 2020/11/25
- Salesforce Senior Software Engineer - Dell Finance Services Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/11/23
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities