Software Engineer 2 - ITEldorado Do Sul, Brazil Data de publicação 12/12/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Specialist in our DevOps Engineering Team
In a world powered by technology, our customers need their systems and applications to be reliable. That's the remit of our IT DevOps Engineering team. Both proactive and reactive, we’re responsible for the technical administration of enterprise application suites, including ERP and CRM. We’re experts in undertaking design, support, monitoring and system tuning activities across the entire application stack, including end-user UI, web and application servers and databases. We also analyze software and hardware problems, coordinate workable solutions and perform system software upgrades.
The role is part of DevOps Engineering Team aims to provide support to IT applications supporting DevOps methodology in the ShiftLeft Enable Right Project. The Specialist will focus in resolving monitor and user incidents, tasks and Production Defects based on knowledge base articles and internal trainings, providing fast resolution or addressing issues from trigger to resolution. The Specialist will be required to work in pair with Senior colleagues following Dell Digital Labs culture.
- Analyzes Production Issues Reported and coordinates workable solutions.
- Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
- Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability based on set processes and procedures.
- Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues.
- Learns new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relates to customer needs.
- Required to work on rotating shifts as per business requirements.
- Work on resolving issues using set processes and procedures (Knowledge based).
- Provide innovative ideas for automation and elimination to reduce repetitive and recurrent issues.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience of enterprise systems deployed as micro-services through code pipelines utilizing containerization(Docker)
- Expertise in system monitoring and alerting strategies and can draw on their experience to drive improvements in system monitoring with automation, third party tools and frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must have strong documentation skills and the ability to understand software functional specifications.
• Experience constructing custom Microservices applications using Java, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud (PCF), Docker, and Kubernetes
• Expertise in the following technologies: Angular 7.0, Node JS, Jquery,
• Experience working with Secrets Management tools, (Vault)
• Experience in writing unit test cases (JUnit)
Estrutura de cargos: Engenharia Graduados Tecnologia-da-informação---TI
Job ID: R045842
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can offer expert knowledge of applications programming and design, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Oportunidades de trabalho relacionadas
- eBusiness Advisor Eldorado do Sul, Brasil
- Senior Engineer, Technical Support Eldorado do Sul, Brasil
- Specialist 2, Inside Product | IPS 2 Eldorado do Sul, Brasil