Senior Java Software Engineer - Services ITEldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Data de publicação 23/02/2021
Senior Java Software Engineer - Services IT
Join us as a Senior Java Software Engineer on our Services IT team in Eldorado do Sul to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing business application software that solves our customer’s real business problems. That takes evaluating, designing and documenting applications using state-of-the-art languages and technologies to code, program, test and debug applications. It also takes working in a culture of continuous improvement — enabling us to develop models of possible future configurations. Responsibilities will include developing word class software, daily stand ups, providing technical and process guidance. You will play a defining role in the continuing evolution of Dell Services transformation.
- Design, implement and maintain Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Solid experience with Java and agile methodologies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion
- Experience in working on applications and business problems that are complex and diverse in scope, and may include multiple applications, other I/T segments, contractors, global roll-out
- Advanced understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Experience working on large complex enterprise projects, and also experience working on a global team
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Experience with MS SQL preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 20 of March of 2021.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Estrutura de cargos: Engenharia Graduados Tecnologia-da-informação---TI Job ID: R085244
- Brazil CSB Indirect Controller Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/03/02
- Redhat Sales Assistant Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/03/02
- Red Hat Inside Product Specialist Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/03/01
- Merchandising Analyst - Eldorado do Sul/RS Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/03/01
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities