Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades, clientes e membros de nossa equipe durante o COVID-19, clique aqui.
Quality Software Engineer - Marketing AutomationEldorado Do Sul, Brazil, Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 04/08/2020
Quality Software Engineer - Marketing Automation
Introduce the role by providing a summary of the organization/team that the potential candidate will be joining, its purpose and its impact.
Join us as a Quality Software Engineer in our Digital Marketing organization in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
In this role you will work across multiple feature teams supporting our Content Management System – Adobe Experience Manager – to provide both functional, regression and automation testing strategies. These teams support multiple enterprise digital properties for Dell, including DellTechnologies.com and our Partner & Sales Portals.
As a quality engineer on our team, you will join one of our feature teams and support the release of new features and functionality to production for DellTechnologies.com. You will be responsible for partnering with our engineering teams and end users to build and execute robust functional, end to end and regression test cases. Additionally, you will likely be asked to help support the creation of an automated testing suite, and you may be asked to support cross feature team initiatives that stretch across multiple products.
- Work with a talented group of developers and product managers, analysts and testers to deliver innovative, high quality products on a foundation of architectural excellence
- Maintain a culture of innovation, creativity, and fun
- Communicate and translate vision/strategy to co-workers. Responsible for executing on functional and business goals for assigned projects
- Keeps abreast of latest technology advances
- Be expected to understand your role and deliveries and work independently with minimal direction
- Experienced professional with engineering and product-based teams
- Familiarity with the Agile SW development model, structure and key principals
- Experience with quality control/testing procedures for an IT supported application
- Adaptive mindset to apply the correct technology (programming language, design patterns) to different business needs
- Effective communication and relationship skills - English fluency;
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development disciplines
- Experience working with Git code management solutions
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to driving human progress. Through our reach, technology and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. Cultivating inclusion is one of the key areas of our social impact goals for 2030.
• By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women.
• By 2030, 95% of our employees will participate in annual foundational learning on key topics such as unconscious bias, harassment, microaggression and privilege.
Estrutura de cargos: Graduados Tecnologia-da-informação---TI Engenharia Job ID: R066672
- ESPECIALISTA MEIO AMBIENTE SAUDE E SEG NO TRABALHO Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/08/05
- Software Engineer - IT Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Pricing Sr Advisor - Eldorado do Sul Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Cycle Planner - Product Marketing Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities