Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades, clientes e membros de nossa equipe durante o COVID-19, clique aqui.
Pricing Sr Advisor - Eldorado do SulEldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Data de publicação 04/08/2020
Pricing Sr Advisor
Location: Eldorado do Sul
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell Technologies maintains a competitive market position.Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as Pricing Sr Advisor on our Pricing team in Eldorado do Sul.
In this role you will join the Consumer Product and Pricing team of the Client Solutions group and will lead the monthly Cost Call the Ball meetings (CCTB), inform teams about impacts and signalize further cost changes based on product / commodities cost forecast.
Support the Price Proposal discussion and articulate pricing strategy for the entire portfolio in Brazil
- Inform cost movements month over month and shows the business impact based on cost changes
- Signalize cost goodness / badness based on cost forecast and/or product transition
- Identify and classify competitors price movements
- Check competitors ‘price movement and propose price movements
- Together with the Products team, support back-end activities and analysis of a new product launch
- Co-work with Product & Merchandising teams to maintain track of general offer changes
- Report and become accountable of proper corrective actions are taken
- When needed, engage on the investigation and solving of any cost/pricing issue
- Bachelor's (BSc / BA) in Marketing, Administration, Engineering or equivalent experience/areas
- Fluent English
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Estrutura de cargos: Operações-de-vendas Graduados Job ID: R067060
- ESPECIALISTA MEIO AMBIENTE SAUDE E SEG NO TRABALHO Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/08/05
- Software Engineer - IT Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Pricing Sr Advisor - Eldorado do Sul Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Cycle Planner - Product Marketing Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities