Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades, clientes e membros de nossa equipe durante o COVID-19, clique aqui.
Full Stack Software Engineer - Artificial Intelligence - Machine LearningEldorado Do Sul, Brazil, Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 04/08/2020
Join us as a Software Engineer in our Digital Marketing organization in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
In this role, you will work on the development and ongoing support of a global Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution, which is Dell’s single source of truth for all outbound marketing activity. This database contains billions of contact and account level records across the globe, and powers Marketing activity such as email campaigns, catalogue sends, OB sales calls, event invitations, B2B (Business to Business) lead gen, etc.
Do you know what it takes to run inferencing across 400+ models on 1B+ row data set? If you are up for the challenge, read on.
This position will merge data science, data engineering, software engineering and modern DevOps to deploy algorithmic models that can optimize business and customer experiences at scale. You will use technical knowledge and software development to build technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities across the company.
As a full stack engineer in our team, you will work with our ML/AI team to next generation orchestration engine to deploy models in production. You will design solutions that are scalable & optimized for our on prem compute platform. Your solution will be the central nervous system for model inferencing globally.
- Lead end-to-end steps involved in building, training, validating and deployment of AI & ML models at scale.
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies across the entire Model Lifecycle (e.g., data science packages, programming languages, statistical and machine learning techniques, distributed computing, CI/CD).
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation of AI & ML solutions and Adhere to security practice to protect underlying data assets for models.
- Develop high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests and have Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholder.
- Solid experience with a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree and Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong mathematical knowledge and advanced statistical analysis skills and demonstrated Experience writing and maintaining high quality code as well as documentation.
- Knowledge of data science programming languages such as Python, R,modern Data Science toolsets, frameworks and data engineering tools.
- Object Oriented Programming skills with C, C++, C#, Java and/or similar OOP languages.
- Knowledge of cloud-native data science and computing workloads, data streaming and extraction, parallelized workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with versioning / deploying models to Production using CICD
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to driving human progress. Through our reach, technology and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. Cultivating inclusion is one of the key areas of our social impact goals for 2030.
• By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women.
• By 2030, 95% of our employees will participate in annual foundational learning on key topics
such as unconscious bias, harassment, microaggression and privilege.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- ESPECIALISTA MEIO AMBIENTE SAUDE E SEG NO TRABALHO Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/08/05
- Software Engineer - IT Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Pricing Sr Advisor - Eldorado do Sul Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Cycle Planner - Product Marketing Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities