Digital Media AnalystLocalização primária: Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Data de publicação 17/09/2021
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Digital Media Analyst on our Field Marketing team.
What you’ll achieve
Extract customer reviews & questions from manufacturer and media sites utilizing aggregator response tools. The Analyst will respond directly to customer product feedback and convey end-user friendly solutions and answers.
- Research customer reviews, specific focus on lower rating (i.e. 3 stars & below), and provide relevant responses to resolve customer reported issues
- Liaise with cross functional resources for reviews and questions where team is unable to find relevant answers
- Support creation of dashboards weekly with executive summary as well as insights on key products
- Manage the tracking, prioritization, and segmentation of issues and opportunities, with the ability to synthesize & distill complex issues
- Other voice of customer tasks as requested
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Pursuing studies related to marketing, communication, e-commerce
- Fluency in English
- Social media
- Consumer electronics experience
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.Estrutura de cargos: Marketing Digital Job ID: R128789
- Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Software Engineer Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo) São Paulo, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Analyst Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities