Agradecemos sua paciência e convidamos você a se juntar à nossa rede de talentos para se manter informado sobre as próximas oportunidades de emprego na Dell Technologies.
Para obter mais informações sobre como a Dell Technologies oferece suporte a comunidades, clientes e membros de nossa equipe durante o COVID-19, clique aqui.
Cycle Planner - Product MarketingEldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Data de publicação 04/08/2020
Product Marketing Sr Advisor (Cycle Planner )
Location: Eldorado do Sul
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell Technologies to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Cycle Planner team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor on our Cycle Plan | Product team in Eldorado do Sul.
- Overall market analysis and products deep dives
- Build product, segment, subsegment and retailers strategy
- Consumer and Small Business product portfolio definition
- Build and propose revenue and margin targets. Develop P&L view with finance team
- Evaluate opportunities with alliance (partners)
- Leadership/BMS reviews
- Evaluate planning assumptions and develop segment cycle planning for next periods
- Follow up actual results and update cycle plans
- Propose promo roadmap, campaigns and quarterly offers
- Brief and support marcom team with product and campaigns
- Prepare and submit mid/long term material plan (UPP)
- Fluent English
- Excel advanced
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Graduados Marketing Job ID: R067252
- ESPECIALISTA MEIO AMBIENTE SAUDE E SEG NO TRABALHO Hortolândia, São Paulo, Brasil 2020/08/05
- Software Engineer - IT Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Pricing Sr Advisor - Eldorado do Sul Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
- Cycle Planner - Product Marketing Eldorado do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2020/08/04
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities