Software Engineer, IT Application ManagementLocalização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Data de publicação 24/11/2021
Software Engineer, IT Application Management
Be part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' products stability and customer satisfaction. Our IT Application Management team guarantees high availability of multiple application ecosystems by providing specialized support to a great variety of technologies, designing monitoring solutions and combining continuous delivery frameworks to IT environments support practices.
Join us as an Application Management Engineer on our Information Technology team in Porto Alegre to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve...
As an IT Application Management Engineer, you will deliver the next-generation software environment improvements, stability and integration, creating the foundation that supports new products, which will take Dell Technologies systems and business to next level — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partners.
- Work with business applications and cross-functional IT and business teams
- Work on programs of diverse scope, applying your skills on troubleshooting and resolving disruptions of distributed system solutions
- Assist in code development, test, integration and enhancements of new and existing environment management tools and automations
- Collaborate on continuous improvements of application environments, with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, stability, scalability and future expansions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary and distributed applications;
- Knowledge on monitoring, managing, resolving and documenting issues and events related to system and application environments availability;
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team, and ability to communicate on a technical and management teams level;
- Ability to drive problem solving and debugging strategies for complex problems that involve multiple applications and technologies;
- Technical background:
- Windows and Linux based systems
- Oracle Platforms - Oracle Database and Oracle EBS
- Application and Web Servers (WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, IIS)
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), WebServices and APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Nice to have: Message Queuing Technologies (IBM, Rabbit MQ or Oracle AQ)
- Nice to have: Previous experience with Environment & Problem Management, ITIL and Service Desk support, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Pipelines;
- Clear communication, autonomy and teamwork skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours!
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.Estrutura de cargos: Remotos Graduados Engenharia Software-Engineering Job ID: R148497
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities