Software Engineer – AI ML Platform EngineeringLocalização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Data de publicação 24/11/2021
Software Engineer – AI ML Platform Engineering
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of our AI ML Platform Engineering team that is spearheading Dell’s Digital Transformation by driving innovation in the way we deliver advanced AI and ML technologies that can help our business units deliver improvements across our entire customer experience and optimize our business outcomes. We design and develop software with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
This position will merge software engineering, modern dev ops, data engineering and deployment at scale to help teams deploy algorithmic models that can optimize business and customer experiences at scale. The candidate will use technical knowledge and software development to build technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of AI and ML capabilities across the company.
- Design and develop software internal and external customer products.
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for products used in local, networked, storage enhancements and/or new systems.
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing, documenting and maintaining high quality code with object-oriented programming languages such as python, C# or Java.
- Knowledge in Python, GitLab, Apache Airflow, MLFlow,
- Experience with cloud-native computing, cloud platforms, microservices architecture, modern DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Functions, elastic compute, enterprise-scale platforms, parallelized workloads, real-time data streams, open source frameworks.
- Experience running and optimizing Data Science and Machine Learning workloads.
- Knowledge of Data Science tools, frameworks and techniques.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30-October-2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Estrutura de cargos: Remotos Graduados Engenharia Software-Engineering Job ID: R129039
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities