Senior Engineer, Service Delivery (Brasilia),Remote - Brazil (All Other) Data de publicação 10/12/2019
Senior Engineer, Service Delivery (I7)
- DellEMC provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Engineer, Service Delivery on our Infrastructure Deployment Services team.
Our Delivery Specialists are integral to getting things done for customers. When Dell is contracted to deliver services, anywhere around the world, Delivery Specialists make sure our innovative technical solutions meet specifications. They also plan, direct and coordinate the full range of organizational and technical activities required to deliver on our promises. Getting this right involves building up in-depth knowledge of clients’ priorities, challenges and initiatives as a trusted adviser. This also enables our team to identify potential sales opportunities. Together with colleagues in sales and Global SMEs, they develop strategic plans for account growth.
- Responsible for Implementing, Supporting and Troubleshooting the upgrades of data centers built using DELLEMC Convergence and Hyper Convergence Infrastructure for assigned customers.
- Deliver DELLEMC CI/HCI Solutions for data centers and specifically integrating those into DELLEMC’s overall data center architecture and detailed design
- Delivery Specialist will also serve as content knowledge expert, participate in upgrade proposal preparation, develop detailed upgrade services methodologies, customer presentations, mentor other technical consultants and assist with development of technical collateral around servers and application integrated designs
- Responsible for technical decisions that will affect project timelines, functional units, and/or deadlines
- Works closely with the customer on DellEMC Best Practices; ensures solutions work as intended in the customer's environment
- Provides proactive recommendations to the customer for improving their use of DellEMC CI/HCI solutions to help maximize their satisfaction with DellEMC
- Actively contributes to the implementation, configuration, layout and performance tuning of DellEMC and non-DellEMC products according to the service’s scope
- Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer's disaster recovery process as required
- Assure complete customer satisfaction at the assigned accounts by adherence to the following: Punctual onsite arrival time, technical expertise, knowledge of customer environment, and professionalism
- 4 - 8 years’ experience with VMware/Hyper-V, Enterprise Virtualization technologies. This experience should include the planning, deployment, configuration and administration
- The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise in the use of Data Center products and their use in the design of Converged Infrastructure through Network, Compute, Storage and Virtualization architecture, including DellEMC VXRail. In addition, IT people/process consulting knowledge and experience, understanding of datacenter physical requirements specific to power, cooling, cabling etc.
- Operations experience and working knowledge in implementing management and monitoring infrastructure for the data center
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and skills to better assist customers
- Leadership skills to lead and execute on projects
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Availability to work afterhours and weekends as required by the customer
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- EMCSA, EMCTA Storage Certifications preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution
- Exposure to ITIL concepts (Incident, Problem and Change Management processes)
Oportunidades de trabalho relacionadas
- eBusiness Advisor Eldorado do Sul, Brasil
- Senior Engineer, Technical Support Eldorado do Sul, Brasil
- Specialist 2, Inside Product | IPS 2 Eldorado do Sul, Brasil