Senior Advisor, Supply ChainLocalização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (All Other)
Data de publicação 13/09/2021
Supply Chain Senior Advisor
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Supply Chain Senior Advisor on our Business Support team in Brazil (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Supply Chain Senior Advisor, you will oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate achievements to key partners, working with mid to large sized projects and recommending techniques and practices that ensure business goals.
• Strong project and performance indicator tracking, ensuring cadency and timely delivers
• Flexibility to accommodate and quickly deliver executive analysis and views
• High Microsoft tools skill set
• Strong data analytical skills , including knowledge in PowerBI- finance acumen, financial reporting mandatory
• Understanding of modeling tools, proven capacity to design, deploy and sustain data insights
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Experience in project management with the ability to lead risks and project decisions
• Strong communication and multi-tasking skills in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and develop partnerships outside of the organization
• Ability to identify improvements to existing workflows and results
• Regular exposure to global forums requiring professional presentation skills, capacity to influence internal stakeholders and delivery message to senior leaders
• Proven experience working with performance indicators and strong data analytics projects
• Planning, accounting and finance reporting knowledge
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 27 Setembro 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Software Engineer Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo) São Paulo, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Analyst Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities