Principal Software EngineerLocalização primária: Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Outros locais: Remote - Brazil (All Other)
Data de publicação 13/10/2021
SOA IT Principal Software Engineer (Dell Financial Services)
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a SOA Principal Software Engineer on our Financial Services – Common Services Integration team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a SOA Principal Software Engineer you will design, code, test, debug and document SOA applications within the – Common Services Integration product line. You will also be automating unit and functional tests in CICD pipelines (test, build assembly and deployment) across all environments.
- Work with complicated business applications across functional areas
- Take designs from concept to production, which may include design reviews, feature implementation, debugging, testing, issue resolution and post go-live support.
- Collaborate with peers across the world with a focus on delivering high-quality code for our multiple OSB, BPEL, BPMN and BAM integration layers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems, quality standards, policies and procedures
- Develops test automations using Dell's frameworks and tools, and performs manual testing as needed
- Responsible for preparing design documentation, preparing test data for unit, and functional testing
- Focusses on resolving customer issues through software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Works with Product Managers and more senior dev team members to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria, and to ensure testability
- Solid OSB Development Experience.
- Broad experience with SOA and Java application servers such as Oracle WebLogic and Java EE development and Oracle 12C (OSB, BPEL, BPMN and BAM)
- Experience with MVC frameworks written in Java technology
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency)
- Experience with SOA principles and web service development
Languages/Technologies: Java, J2EE, JUnit,Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
Experience with SOA principles and web service development
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: October, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities