IT Senior Architect (Remote)Localização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (All Other)
Outros locais: Remote - Brazil (Rio De Janeiro); Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul); Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Data de publicação 28/12/2021
IT Senior Architect
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us as an IT Senior Architect on our IT Architecture team in Remote Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior IT Architecture Advisor, you will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom technical solutions. Designs, develops and implements total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. You will work with the IT Architecture team to balance the needs of sales and delivery to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of service delivery.
• Be responsible for the design of a specific service area or technology within a broader services solution
• Facilitate customer presentations at the executive level
• Lead the overall design of large revenue and complex custom services solutions for Dell Financial Systems
• Lead simple to medium complexity engagements as the lead consultant
• Designs quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals
• Identify, analyze and evaluate alternative technology design solutions
• Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimate on technical aspects of projects
• Document standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed
• Provide expert technical support to technical staff within the appropriate technical discipline
• Mentor members of the technical staff
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong experience as professional IT Architecture.
- Advanced understanding of a client’s business, technology and process needs.
- Solid understanding of services related processes and technologies, profit and loss and cash flow development, risk assessment and partner cost management.
- Advanced english level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Degrees or technical certifications
Application closing day: 20 February 2022
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.Estrutura de cargos: Remotos Graduados Job ID: R149805
- Principle Software Engineer(.Net)- Hands On Lab Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/10/06
- Salesforce Software Engineer (SFDC) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2022/01/21
- Principal Release & Reliability Engineer , Brasil 2022/01/21
- Product Line Operations Analyst , Brasil 2022/01/21
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities