Commodity Management Senior AdvisorLocalização primária: ,Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Outros locais: Remote - Brazil (Rio De Janeiro); Remote - Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Data de publicação 21/09/2021
Senior Commodity Management Advisor
Join us as a Sr. Advisor for commodity management on our Indirect Procurement team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a commodity manager you will partner with our procurement lead to manage our portfolio of finance commodities Globally. Additionally, your will provide procurement support for the IT consulting, Contingent Labor, Engineering Services, Business Process Outsourcing commodities within the LatAm region.
- You will partner with key stakeholders to drive commodity metrics, strategies and objectives while conducting risk analysis and recommending mitigation strategies
- Develops and gains business buy in for complex RFQ scenarios
- Drives resolutions for supply issues, negotiates service contracts and involves Senior Management as appropriate
- Responsible for building relationships with key internal stakeholders and supply partners.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with negotiation of professional services, consulting and staff augmentation services
- Advanced contract knowledge, especially commercial contracts and how to effectively negotiate
- Advanced price and cost modelling analysis skills
- Advanced relationship management skills, internal stakeholder and supplier
- English spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced benchmarking, research and trend analysis skills
- Spanish is desirable
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 03 October 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Estrutura de cargos: Fabricação Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R132630
- Brazil ISG SB Cycle Planner (Product Planning Senior Advisor) Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Software Engineer Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions - UDS (Sao Paulo) São Paulo, Brasil 2021/09/24
- Co-Marketing Program Operations Analyst Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil 2021/09/24
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities